The Sims FreePlay is now available in the Android Market from EA Games and with it you can explore the world of The Sims however you wish. In Freeplay, you can control up to 16 different Sims and Freeplay runs in 24-hour cycles meaning that you will need to check in throughout the day and respond to your Sims needs in real time:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
The Sims has a longstanding history in the video game world, with the first version having been released back in 2000 on Windows PCs. In that time, it has managed to become a rather large franchise for the folks at EA and while the Sims has been available on Android for a while now, this latest release offers something awesome for fans of the game.
Many folks may have wanted to try The Sims out in the past but didn't feel like paying the buy cost and reasonably so. The Sims 3 costs almost $8 and that's a fair amount to spend on game you may or may not like but with The Sims FreePlay you can explore the game without the cost. You'll want to note the download size though if you're going to check this one out, the graphics on the game are quite great and they will take up around 700MB of space on your device. The Android Market link can be found past the break.
- Filed under: