Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got the Samsung Galaxy Note in our hot little hands, the Motorola Droid 4 is in our rear-view mirror, and we wax philosophic about what works and what doesn't in Android's app permissions scheme. Plus, we catch up on e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1- Samsung Galaxy Note cometh!
- Phil promises to do his Galaxy Note review
- Alex's Europen Galaxy Note review
- On sale on AT&T on Feb. 19
- On sale now in Canada
- Coming to Australia
Thing 2 - Motorola Droid 4, and Ice Cream Sandwich updates
Thing 3 - More Mobile World Congress pre-release madness
- HTC Endeavor RUU has treasure trove of Sense 4.0 screen shots
- HTC Endeavor reportedly launching as HTC One X; HTC Ville to become HTC One S
- HTC music streaming service rumored
- Scalado Remove will take care of unwanted people in your photographs
- Leaked render claims to show first Intel-powered Motorola phone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 unveiled, runs ICS on a 7-inch display
Thing 4 - Other odds and ends
- Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility approved by U.S. Department of Justice
- European Commission clears Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility
- Android app permissions - How Google gets it right ...
- Swype updated for Ice Cream Sandwich
- HP CEO Meg Whitman: Google's Motorola buyout could lead to a closed-source Android
- Sony Ericsson now owned solely by Sony; rebranding to occur within the month
- Android 5.0 Jellybean in 2012? Better optimized for tablets? You don't say ...
- NVIDIA CEO: Tegra 3 phones shipping 'this quarter'
- Pinterest for Android? Not yet, but there are ways to get your fix
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: