- Improvements to speed in MyPebble
- Improvements to connection stability (this fixes the appmessage getting stuck bug)
- Improvements to power use
- Installing apps via websockets will now auto launch them
- Improvements to pairing during onboarding
And here's what still needs some work:
- Still some issues in onboarding
- HTML5 localStorage gets shared between apps.
- The onboarding process will restart if you enable Accessibility. Workaround: Do not enable accessibility in the onboarding process.
- If you are upgrading from a pre-2.0 firmware, you will need to first upgrade your watch to 1.14. Upgrading from earlier version is not fully supported at the moment. (To upgrade your Pebble firmware, please use the Pebble 1.9.6 app available in Google Play).
You'll be installing firmware version 2.0.1 as well, so there's that. This is still bleeding-edge stuff, so we won't look down on anyone who wants to wait it out.
More: Pebble Developer Blog