Beginning today, Sprint customers who have previously declined enrollment in the Total Equipment Protection plan can opt-in, regardless of when they purchased their current device. The open enrollment will last through Aug. 31 and will cost $8 per month, per line. The TEP program protects against damage, theft, and loss with a $50 or $100 deductible, based on your smartphone model. The program also offers the following benefits:
- Service and Repair available at one of Sprint’s 1300 service and repair locations
- No additional repair costs for in-store services
- Next business day replacements for loss, stolen or damaged claims
- Ability to file claims online with email notification of claim and shipment status
- Extended customer service hours
- The Protection App which allows eligible devices the ability to remotely locate lost devices, erase, backup, manage and restore contacts.
Sprint customers can enroll by calling customer service, visiting any Sprint store, or online at tepenroll.com. Anyone out there planning to jump on board?
Source: Sprint Newsroom
- Filed under: