Endomondo today announced version 10.0 of its popular fitness application, adding a wealth of new features both on-screen and behind the scenes.
Let's break 'em down:
- Bluetooth Low Energy — This is the big one, allowing for better connections to Bluetooth devices while conserving battery on your smartphone. Endomondo says some 200 beta testers helped get this one ready to go.
- Better graphics for premium and pro users. (Note the ads on the free version you see here.)
- A lock screen widget has been added, so you can peek at your stats without having to unlock your phone.
- Proper Google+ sharing once your workout is over.
- And all-new implementation of ANT+.
- And a getting-started tutorial.
Definitely an update you'll want to get if you're a current Endomondo user. And if you're looking for a new fitness app, it's absolutely worth a try.
More: Endomondo blog