Chrome for Android will be updated to version 36 (36.0.1985.122) in the coming days. This release is notable for improving text rendering and more.
When you see the update for Chrome for Android you'll be met with the following new features:
- Improved text rendering on non-mobile optimized sites
- Doodles return to the new tab page
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements
That's what you get for new features, but this update will also include some security fixes. Here are those security fixes:
- [$3000] High CVE-2014-3159: Omnibox URL Spoofing (Android). Credit to Keita Haga.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3161: Same origin policy bypass (Android). Credit to Håvard Molland from Opera
Are you looking forward to improved text rendering in the newest version? Sound off below, but don't forget to look for the update in the Google Play Store.
Source: Chrome Releases