Angry Birds Space just had a timely update to go along with all of the NASA Curiosity rover excitement. Here's the changelog for version 1.3 of Angry Birds Space.
- NASA and Angry Birds team up for the most epic episode yet! The piggies have hijacked the Curiosity Mars Rover -- but instead of searching for ice crystals, they're looking for eggs!
- Blast through 20 fiery levels on the red planet, plus two antenna egg levels!
- Dodge explosive volcanoes and fire asteroids!
- Say hello to the brand new astronaut pig!
- Find three hidden rovers and landers to open special bonus levels and discover more about the NASA missions!
Rovio and NASA have been pretty cozy throughout the Space version of Angry Birds, and it's great to see the game keeping up with the latest expedition. Even if you've played the snot out of the original Angry Birds, the latest version introduces a lot of new physics gameplay that's worth checking out.