Game developer DryGin Studios has released the Android version of its acclaimed, and fairly controversial, iOS medical strategy simulator Bio Inc, where the objective is to kill a virtual patient by creating diseases before other doctors can save the patient.
Here's a quick overview of what the game is like:
- Upgrade your diseases, boost risk factors and slow down your victim's recovery before a team of highly motivated doctors find a cure and save him.
- Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 12 stages with different gameplays
- 100+ realistic biomedical conditions
- Spread diseases across all human systems
- Real-Time human body degradation
- Awesome graphics!
- Three difficulty settings
- Thousands of ways to play the game
While the Android version is free to download and play, it does support in-app purchases. What do you think of Bio Inc?