We all have bad habits. I drink entirely too much coffee, and every time I try to cut back (because I know how bad it is for me), I end up back at it again within a week. It's one of my personal vices, and I hate it. But it's also delicious and I love it. As my wife, and my doctor, say -- I'll quit one way or the other.
Enough about my bad habits, this week we want to see yours. No need to be shy, let's see a visual representation of the things you do, that you wish you didn't. It's a great way to have fun, and there's a cool prize in it for a lucky winner -- a Motorola P970 portable charger. It's perfect for those phones with non-removable batteries, and so easy you may just end up using it instead of swapping batteries around. The rules have changed a little bit, so pay attention to this part.
- Use an Android device to take a picture. Any Android device
- Submit the picture in the forum thread we have set up for this week, so everyone can see your handiwork. E-mail was swamping us, and not everyone got to see all the entries. This way, we get to see them all. We like seeing it all.
- Only submit one. We're going to check, and we'll know if you try to game the system.
- Be sure to tell what device you used, and any effects or filters used on the photo. We can learn from these as well as have fun.
- Get your picture in by Friday midnight (your local time). We'll pick the winner and the runners-up and throw them on the blog Sunday afternoon.
- Pictures of vice-grips or bench vices aren't going to win. I'm an Interweb troller from way back.
Protip: The Android Central forums app is a super-easy way to upload pictures right from your device. Grab it and see for yourself.
Good luck, and get to snapping!