Amazon Music is as ubiquitous as just about any other music service out there. Tens of millions of songs. Available on nearly any device you can think of. In your car. On your phone. On a TV. On your computer.
Here's the breakdown of all the devices you can use with Amazon Music, and where to find their respective applications:
- iPhone and iPad: Hit up this link in iTunes.
- Android: You'll find it on Google Play, and on the Amazon Appstore.
- Mac and PC desktop app: Download it here. Works with Mac OS 10.9 and up, and Windows 7 and up.
- Amazon Echo: If you've got an Amazon Echo and are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you're good to go. Just tell Alexa to play some music!
- On the web: Get to your nearest internet browser and head here.
- In your car: If you've got Android Auto or Apple's CarPlay, you're covered. Amazon Music works on both. And a number of car manufacturers let Amazon Music work directly with their stock infotainment systems.
- Amazon Fire TV: Amazon's TV operating system also has access to Amazon Music. Have at it!
- Amazon Fire Tablets: You'll find Amazon Prime Music preloaded on Amazon's Fire tablets.
- Elsewhere: A few other places you can play Amazon Music include Roku, Sonos, Polk Omni, Bose, HEOS, Definitive Technology, and PlayFi.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here are the best alternatives to Dark Sky for Android
One of the more popular weather apps is leaving Android, so it's time to find yourself something new. Here are some weather apps I actually like more that you can turn to and fill the Dark Sky hole in your heart.
Google's AirDrop rival 'Nearby Share' finally starts rolling out
Google's Nearby Share platform, which lets users easily and anonymously share files with each other, has finally started rolling out. Initially, however, Nearby Share will only be available on select Pixel and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 appears in a new video leak ahead of launch
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has shown up in leaked AT&T instructional videos, just a day before its official unveiling.
Charge faster than ever with these fast chargers for the Fire HD 8 (2020)
Amazon finally smartened up and brought both USB-C and fast charging capabilities to the new Fire HD 8 (2020). As the rest of the world has largely moved away from microUSB, this is a long overdue change, but a welcome one nonetheless. Now that you'll get fast charging on your Fire HD 8 (2020), you'll need a great fast charger and these are our favorites.