Verizon HTC Incredible manual leaks out; looks like the HTC Desire
The HTC Incredible's manual has made it into the hands of Phandroid, and there's not much surprising inside. It appears to be, for all intents and purposes, pretty much the same as the HTC Desire we saw at Mobile World Congress in February. The design has changed, slightly -- Verizon's known for going a bit more blocky than what HTC originally produces -- but otherwise you pretty much have the same phone. Here are the major specs:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon at 1 GHz.
- OS: Android 2.1.
- Memory: 576MB RAM/512MB ROM
- Screen: 3.7-inch AMOLED at 480x800.
- Radios: 1xRTT, EVDO Rev. A.
- Dimensions: 4.63x2.30x0.47 inches.
- Weight: 4.6 ounces with battery.
- Camera: 8MP with autofocus and flash.
- Battery: 1300 mAh (talk time rated at 313 minutes, 146 hours' standby)
- Digital compass
- Proximity Sensor
- Light sensor
- Bluetooth 2.1
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm headphone jack
There's also HTC Sense, of course (see our video walkthough and full review of Sense), and this marks the first U.S. release of the new version of HTC's custom UI. One thing of which there is no mention in the manual (we read all 200 pages) is a mobile hotspot. Maybe it's just not listed, but we're not holding our breath on that one. [Phandroid]
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Until then, any new Android phone still doesn't do CRM management to my needs. On the positive side, new devices means (hopefully) more sales and app development.