Samsung has formally introduced the latest in the Galaxy Note line of supersized, pen oriented smartphones at the Unpacked event in Berlin. You want to know what's inside it, right? We've got you covered. Keep on clicking for the full spec sheet.
- Android 4.3 with latest version of Touchwiz
- 5.7-inch Super Amoled display, 1920x1080 resolution
- 3GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU in LTE variant
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core CPU in 3G variant
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with BSI sensor and smart stabilization
- Full HD 1080p 60fps video recording (4K recording available in some models)
- Bluetooth LE
- 32GB/64GB on-board storage, expandable via microSD card (upto 64GB card supported)
- 3200mAh removable battery
- microSIM card
- S Pen with optimized features - Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip, Direct Pen Input
The excellent Nest Audio is down to its lowest price yet for Black Friday
Ready to upgrade your smart home? The Nest Audio is getting its first price cut thanks to Black Friday, bringing it down to the lowest price we've ever seen.
What advice do you have for a first-time Galaxy Note buyer?
Buying a Galaxy Note is a big deal. If you knew someone getting their first-ever Note, what advice would you give to them?
Samsung just gave a huge hint that it's ending the Galaxy Note line
According to a report out of South Korea, Samsung has confirmed plans of discontinuing the Galaxy Note series. It has also confirmed S Pen support for the Galaxy S21 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 3.
These cases provide all the protection your Galaxy A11 will need
If you want to go with Samsung but don't want to get a flagship like the S20, why not go with a more budget-friendly option like the Galaxy A11? This phone gives you the look of a flagship smartphone at just a portion of the cost. But even though you're saving some dough, you'll want to make sure that your investment is protected, so why not get a new case?