Samsung has formally introduced the latest in the Galaxy Note line of supersized, pen oriented smartphones at the Unpacked event in Berlin. You want to know what's inside it, right? We've got you covered. Keep on clicking for the full spec sheet.
- Android 4.3 with latest version of Touchwiz
- 5.7-inch Super Amoled display, 1920x1080 resolution
- 3GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU in LTE variant
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core CPU in 3G variant
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with BSI sensor and smart stabilization
- Full HD 1080p 60fps video recording (4K recording available in some models)
- Bluetooth LE
- 32GB/64GB on-board storage, expandable via microSD card (upto 64GB card supported)
- 3200mAh removable battery
- microSIM card
- S Pen with optimized features - Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip, Direct Pen Input
Which Oculus Quest 2 storage size should you get?
The Oculus Quest 2 has options for 64GB or 256GB of storage, but is it worth paying more to get four times the storage? We're here to help you decide.
Amazfit Band 5 is a $45 fitness tracker that can measure your blood oxygen
Amazfit Band 5 is a slightly more impressive version of the Mi Band 5 with Alexa support and a blood oxygen sensor. The budget fitness tracker will be available via Amazon in the U.S. from September 21 for $45.
Review: The Galaxy A71 is Samsung's best mid-range phone yet
The Galaxy A71 is here with updated internals and a 64MP camera at the back, massive 4500mAh battery with 25W charging, and a vibrant 6.7-inch AMOLED screen. Combine all of that with three guaranteed Android platform updates and you get one of the best mid-range phones of 2020.
The Galaxy A21 is a sleek device, so get a case to keep it that way
Life happens to everyone, and it ends up affecting to our smartphones at some point in time. Drops, scratches, bumps, and bruises all happen, and that’s why you’ll want to get a case for the new Galaxy A21.