Samsung has formally introduced the latest in the Galaxy Note line of supersized, pen oriented smartphones at the Unpacked event in Berlin. You want to know what's inside it, right? We've got you covered. Keep on clicking for the full spec sheet.
- Android 4.3 with latest version of Touchwiz
- 5.7-inch Super Amoled display, 1920x1080 resolution
- 3GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU in LTE variant
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core CPU in 3G variant
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera with BSI sensor and smart stabilization
- Full HD 1080p 60fps video recording (4K recording available in some models)
- Bluetooth LE
- 32GB/64GB on-board storage, expandable via microSD card (upto 64GB card supported)
- 3200mAh removable battery
- microSIM card
- S Pen with optimized features - Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip, Direct Pen Input
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review: Too much of a good thing
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is supposed to be the phone for the enthusiasts, the fans, the nerds who all want the biggest and best Samsung can offer, no matter the cost. Let's break down how well Samsung executes on the promise of an ultra flagship phone.
Do you buy insurance for your smartphone?
Protecting your smartphone is essential, especially when prices are crossing the $1000 threshold. Do you go as far as to buy insurance for your handset?
Kazuhisa Hashimoto, creator of the well-known Konami Code, has passed away
Kazuhisa Hashimoto, the creator of the Konami Code, has died. Konami confirmed the news on Twitter. Kazuhisa Hashimoto was 61 years old when he passed on.
These are the best cases that will protect your Galaxy A50 in 2020
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is one of the best mid-range smartphones available in the U.S. Keep in protected and safe with one of these top cases. From slim to bulky and protective, there's a case for everyone and just about every situation.