- Droid Incredible 2, Casio G'zOne Commando now available from Verizon
- Droid Incredible 2 initial review
- Hands-on with the HTC Droid Incredible 2
- Verizon Droid charge initial review
- Casio G'zOne Commando initial review
- Hands-on with the Casio G'zOne Commando
- Sprint Nexus S 4G will be available May 8
- Samsung Replenish initial review
- Video hands-on with Sprint's 'Green' Android smartphone -- the Samsung Replenish
- ASUS EeePad Transformer review
- ASUS EeePad Transformer hands-on
Thing 2 - Dog Wars and other offensive apps
- Dog Wars Android app is ruffling some users' fur -- and rightfully so
- Michael Vick weighs in on Dog Wars Android app; developer softens app description
Thing 3 - The location sensation scandlation
- Editorial: If you want to know where I've been, all you have to do is ask
There are alest 2 T-Mobile 4G/3G phones that work on AT&T and one is the LG 3D phone and the other is the NOKIA C7 with pentaband magic.
PS Phil if the manufactures made phones that just about worked every were rather than just one carrier in the US and a little bit different looking phone for a an other carrier, they would make a lot more money for one they would be able to buy components at economies of scale and save money and also the one phone would have brand recognition.
IMHO if a phone can't last a day without plugging it in, it's not a real phone-It's a toy. That's cool if a toy is what you want, but I need a phone. Too many smartphones with horrible battery life. Who wants or can afford to spend your days charging your phone at every opportunity?
I know this isnt a new story, or a new post, but.... As it goes for the Apple tracking issue. That news was released a day after they announced their earnings, which exceeded expectations. The stock spiked overnight. The location story came out the next day. Someone out there was trying to balance the scale.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.