Tablets, tablets, tablets
- iPad 2 versus Honeycomb (and others)!
- Motorola Xoom torn down, shows all for the world to see
- Get LTE on your Motorola Xoom in one week, and a dozen or so easy steps
- Samsung asks: What's your Tab life?; next 'Unpacked' event at CTIA
- Sam's Club prepping to sell Wifi-only version of Xoom with 'Homeycomb'
- European Xoom will have Flash at launch in the first week of April
- NVIDIA launches Tegra Zone -- easily find Tegra 2-optimized Android apps
- Google Body for Android tablets is available once again, for real this time
Have you listened to this week's Android Central Podcast?
Every week, the Android Central Podcast brings you the latest tech news, analysis and hot takes, with familiar co-hosts and special guests.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
Commenting on the Xoom battery, it's has to be two 3250mAH in series, it's been confirmed that it is a 24.1WH battery, which at 3.7V comes out to about 6500mAH.
Phew. I wasn't going anywhere near posting my math publicly, but that's what I got, too. :p
When you were talking about Apple comparing the number of apps, I felt Apple was very misleading and disingenuous. Keep in mind that he was comparing the number of apps from one device that has been out for more than a year to a device that has been out less than a week. Of coarse the ipad has more apps, its been here 51 weeks longer. Shame on you Apple :(
I have a droid x and it is frustrating sitting here as all other phones and new devices are being upgraded to the android 2.3 and nothing has been said, not even a possible date for the the X's are going to be upgraded. Any news on this front?
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.