The new cables from Monoprice offer USB-C connections for USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1, and they'll let you use almost any USB accessory through the single USB-C port on your new Chromebook Pixel. The current lineup of USB-C products can be found below, and Monoprice plans to release more accessories in the line soon:
- 3.1 USB-C to USB-C Cable – connect and charge between two USB-C ports ($24.99)
- 2.0 USB-C to USB-A Cable – connect and charge between the new USB-C port and an existing USB-A 2.0 port ($9.99)
- USB-C to USB 3.0 A/F – enables USB 3.0 A to connect to a USB-C port ($11.99)
- USB-C to DisplayPort Cable – connect a USB-C device to a high resolution display via DisplayPort ($34.99)
- USB-C to HDMI® Adapter – connect to a high resolution HDMI display via USB-C ($34.99)
The latest version of the Chromebook Pixel launched in March with two USB-C ports, which can be used not only to connect accessories, but also to charge the device. Google has also said that USB-C will be present on future Chromebooks, as well as Android devices
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the free shows we're enjoying right now on Amazon Fire TV
Now is a great time to binge tons of free tv shows and movies on Amazon Fire TV. Here are some of our favorites that are currently running on the various free services like Prime Video, IMDbTV, Crackle, and others.
Amazon says employees are not being forced to delete TikTok
Amazon is the latest entity to lash out at TikTok, with the retail giant now requiring all of its employees to delete the app from their phones.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Best USB-C Audio Adapters for Galaxy S20 in 2020
Without a headphone port, you'll appreciate having an audio adapter to go with your Galaxy S20. Here are the best options you can find to use whatever headphones you'd like.