Microsoft is very busy on the Android app front. It has launched a version of its Translator app for both Android and Android Wear, while also updating its OneDrive Android Wear app. Finally, it has released a major revamp of its OneNote Android Wear app.
Here's a quick look at the app's features for both phone and Android Wear:
- On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
- Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
- Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate
- Bookmark your translations for later use
- All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
- On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch's language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
Here's what's new in the OneDrive Android Wear app:
Finally, here's what you can expect from the new update to the Android Wear OneNote app:
- Download Microsoft Translator from the Google Play Store
- Download Microsoft OneDrive from the Google Play Store
- Download Microsoft OneNote from the Google Play Store
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.