Improved Android 7.1.1 update begins rolling out to OnePlus 3 and 3T
OnePlus has begun to roll out shiny, new Android 7.1.1 updates to both the OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T, bringing new improvements for expanded screenshots, picture-taking, and a fix to a Bluetooth bug. The update is rolling out incrementally, so don't be surprised if it takes a little while to reach you, but it is rolling out.
Included in the release notes for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T update were several improvements:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- Known bug fixed: Bluetooth logging issue
The notes also featured a link, asking OnePlus 3 users to give their feedback on Oxygen OS 4.1.0, so once you've gotten the update, make sure you give them your thoughts on it! And if you've already gotten the update (lucky you), tell us how it's behaving, too!
More: OnePlus is doing everything right these days
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Ara Wagoner was a staff writer at Android Central. She themes phones and pokes YouTube Music with a stick. When she's not writing about cases, Chromebooks, or customization, she's wandering around Walt Disney World. If you see her without headphones, RUN. You can follow her on Twitter at @arawagco.