Whether you're a seasoned veteran or your a Playstation newbie, chances are at some point you're going to get stuck and need to know how to get a little bit of help with the PS5 game you're playing. Thankfully, Sony has made this process just about as simple as it could be. In the steps below, we'll show you how to get in-game help so that you can progress through all the levels and objectives in your favorite PS5 games.
Products used in this guide
- In your hands: DualSense Controller (opens in new tab) ($70 at Amazon)
- Power up: DualSense Charging Station (opens in new tab) ($30 at Best Buy)
How to use Game Help on PS5
- Hit the PS button on your DualSense controller.
- Select the activity card that you wish to use (here, we'll select Frigid Floes).
- On the card, you'll see a prompt telling you what you need to do to complete the level or task. Click on that objective.
- Click the play button to watch a short video explanation of the objective.
- When you've read the prompt, click Resume to continue your gameplay.
We are so excited that the PS5 is finally here, and even more so that we were among the first sites to get our hands on one. If you're still looking for a brand new PS5, or if you want to know where to get the best PS5 accessories, we've got you covered!
Our top equipment picks
If you were one of the lucky ones to secure your PS5 early on, congratulations! Now let's complement it with some of the top PS5 accessories.
Sony PS5 DualSense Controller
Sony's new DualSense controller features updated haptic feedback to improve gaming sensation and adaptive triggers for even more granular tactile control. Plus, it just looks cool and matches the PS5 console beautifully.
Stay powered up
Sony PS5 DualSense Charging Station
Keep your DualSense controllers charged and ready for your next marathon gaming session with this charging station. Made by Sony, it mirrors the style of the PS5, but note that the controllers are sold separately.
Jeramy is proud to help *Keep Austin Weird* and loves hiking in the hill country of central Texas with a breakfast taco in each hand. When he's not writing about smart home gadgets and wearables, he's defending his relationship with his smart voice assistants to his family. You can follow him on Twitter at @jeramyutgw.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.