Cloud streaming is now available for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. What was formerly known as xCloud in beta allows players to stream games to their Android phones without worrying about downloads. If you have a Game Pass Ultimate membership, the process of streaming is incredibly simple.
Products used in this guide
- Bluetooth-ready: Xbox One Wireless Controller ($60 at Amazon)
- Start streaming: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (From $1/month at Microsoft)
How to stream Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) to your Android phone
- Download the Xbox Game Pass app through the play store.
- Update the app if it hasn't already been updated.
- Sign-in to your Microsoft account.
- If you don't already have a Game Pass Ultimate membership, you'll need to upgrade.
Select Cloud on the bar between Cloud, Console, and PC.
- Select which game you'd like to play.
Connect a Bluetooth controller if you haven't already.
It really is as simple as that. Because everything is streamed from the cloud you don't need to worry about waiting for downloads. So long as you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a compatible Android phone, just select the game you'd like to play and you're good to go.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1-month
Your key to game streaming
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a phenomenal deal. With game streaming, Xbox Live Gold, EA Play, and access to the entire Xbox Game Pass catalogue, it's easily one of the best valued packages in gaming. Pick up a membership today and hop in.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.