Ghost of Tsushima for PS4: List of all charms
Ghost of Tsushima lets players equip Jin with up to six charms, four of which must be minor. You'll earn minor charms for completing various quests and activities throughout the world, while regular charms are earned by completing Shinto shrine challenges across the map, usually consisting of some platforming puzzles.
Because the game just released, this list is a work-in-progress as we discover more charms.
Charms offer special perks that can range from simple things like health recovery to more cooler ones like the poisonous wind chimes. Your charms will fall into one of five categories: Defense, Melee, Ranged, Stealth, and Utility.
- Charm of Kagu-tsuchi: Deal bonus damage while at 50% health or less
- Charm of Shinatsuhiko: Staggering an enemy prevents interrupted melee attacks for six seconds
- Charm of Ryuujin: Recover one Kunai after performaning a Perfect Dodge
- Charm of Okuninushi: Slowly recover health while out of combat
- Charm of Amaterasu: Killing enemies restores a moderate amount of health
- Charm of Izanami: Iron Will now revives you at 50% of your maximum health
- Charm of Incineration: Enemies struck by black powder bombs catch on fire and deal burn damage to nearby foes
- Charm of Ikazuchi-no-kami: Perks and abilities that Terrify are 25% more likely to occur
- Charm of Azumi-no-isora: Arrows are silent on impact
- Charm of Hoori-no-mikoto: Remain hidden when assassinating enemies from grass
- Charm of Tsukuyomi: Assassinated enemies drop additional ammo or supplies
- Charm of Toxic Demise: Wind Chimes release poison vapors that kill enemies who pick them up
- Charm of Inari: Increase supplies, predator hides, bamboo, and yer wood gained from collecting
- Charm of Hidden Blades: Throw two additional kunai
- Charm of Unseen Respite: Smoke bombs restore 25% of your health
- Charm of Uneven Standing: Sticky bombs knock down all affected targets, leaving them vulnerable for longer
Minor charms grant a variety of generic stat buffs that serve to enhance your playstyle. Like normal charms, they also fall into five catgeories: Dense, Melee, Ranged, Stealth, and Utility.
- Charm of Ferocity: Moderate increase to melee damage
- Charm of Bludgeoning: Moderate increase to stagger damage
- Charm of Advantage: Ghost weapons deal 20% more damage
- Charm of Dual Destruction I: Attacks have a 5% chance to deal double damage
- Charm of Dual Destruction II: Attacks have a 10% chance to deal double damage
- Charm of Inari's Might: Increases health and melee damage
- Charm of Immunity: 15% chance for enemy arrows to deal no damage
- Charm of Resistance I: Reduces all damage by a minor amount
- Charm of Resistance II: Reduces all damage by a moderate amount
- Charm of Unyielding I: Moderately reduces damage taken while at 50% health or less
- Charm of Vitality: Moderate increase to health
- Charm of Efficiency: 15% increase to nocking and reload speeds
- Charm of Precision: Moderate increase to arrow damage
- Yuriko's Keepsake: Arrows have a 15% chance to poison enemies
- Charm of Swift Return: Missed standard arrows have a 25% chance of being recoverable
- Charm of Shadows: Reduces enemy detection speed by 10%
- Charm of the Lost Mind: Hallucinating enemies deal 50% more damage to other enemies
- Charm of Fire Doctrine: Burning an enemy has a 15% chance to terrify nearby enemies
- Charm of Hidden Sight: Enemies stop hunting for you 40% faster
- Charm of Silence: Reduces enemy detecion speed and increases Resolve gains
- Charm of Divine Healing I: While at 50% health or less, healing recovers an additional 15% of health
- Charm of Divine Healing II: While at 50% health or less, healing recovers an additional 30% of health
- Charm of Well-being I: Receive an additional 7.5% of health when healing
- Charm of Resolve I: 15% increase to Resolve gains
- Charm of Resolve II: 25% increase to Resolve gains
- Charm of Fortune I and II: Effects with a % chance to occur are 50% more likely to occur
- Charm of Fortunate Return: Abilities that use Resolve have a 15% chance to refund 1 Resolve
- Charm of Enduring Affliction: Status effects last 50% longer and deal 50% more damage
Work in progress
Since this list is a work in progress, let us know if we missed anything. Sound off in the comments below if you've found a charm or want to know more about Ghost of Tsushima, which we called a great way to cap off the PS4 era.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Jennifer Locke has been playing video games nearly her entire life. You can find her posting pictures of her dog and obsessing over PlayStation and Xbox, Star Wars, and other geeky things.