A lot went down today, covering everything from tablets for the kids to Google and Apple getting it together and giving us a great maps app for iOS. Great news days aren't made, they just happen. Check it out.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (EE UK) mini-review
- The Fuhu Nabi XD is a full-feature 10-inch tablet designed for tweens, and it starts at $249
- Republic Wireless devices now shipping, $19 a month gets all you can eat
- Samsung Muse review: The S Pebble cometh
Software and updates
- The best free games for Android
- Wifi-only Galaxy Note 10.1 gets Jelly Bean, starting in Germany
- Nexus 4 factory images, binaries disappear from Google site
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 bootloader unlock now available
- Google Currents updated with UI improvements, widget
- Verizon releases Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean support docs, update on the way
- Sony releases motiongraph animated .GIF creator app
- BBC talks future of iPlayer app - higher quality streams, Android 4.2 support and new features coming
- Google Play Magazines now live in the UK
- Sound Search widget now available on Google Play
- Gameloft addresses Modern Combat 4 download issues, adds controller support
- Field Trip updated with 'save cards' feature
- On the trail of the elusive HTC EVO 4G LTE update - maybe tomorrow?
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City now available on Google Play
- Foursquare update improves 'explore' interface
- Google releases its Zeitgeist 2012 'Year-in-Review' app
- Linux 3.7 is official, paves the way for cross-platform ARM kernels
- HTC announces three-year partnership with UEFA
- Sprint in talks to acquire the other 49 percent of Clearwire
- Eric Schmidt: Android is winning the tech war with Apple
- Google Maps lands in Apple's App Store
Here's every U.S. city with 5G coverage right now
5G deployment is moving fast and the list of cities with coverage is growing all the time. See if your U.S. city has coverage yet by Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, or AT&T.
The Last of Us Part II has been delayed again, will launch at a later date
Today, Sony issued a statement confirming that The Last of Us Part II and Iron Man VR have been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There are no new release dates and the games will become available at a later time.
How to turn an old Android phone into a security camera
Have an old Android phone lying around that you don't know what to do with? Here's how you can repurpose it and turn it into a security camera!
Get most of Plume's benefits without the required subscription
If you want a Wi-Fi system with plenty of extra security features and great support there are more options than ever. eero Pro offers fast 802.11ac performance with the option of eero Secure and eero Secure+ for those that want to take the guesswork out of internet security.