CyanogenMod 7.1 RC1 is now available for download from the mirror network. The changelog looks pretty impressive, addressing most of the user issues and adding features and options -- which everyone loves (we've got it posted after the break). The highlights are Android 2.3.4, Bluetooth mouse support, and improvements to the notification swipe to clear and Profile application.
It looks like a late night for all of us flash-a-holics. Grab it through ROM Manager, or from the source link below. Don't forget your Gapps!
Source: CyanogenMod. More: Gapps. Thanks everyone who sent this in!
- Common: Android 2.3.4 (Google)
- Common: Bluetooth mouse support - Scott Brady
- Common: Improve notification swipe-to-clear - Evan Charlton
- Common: Improve album-artist support in media scanner - Paul Crovella
- Common: Profile improvements and bugfixes - Martin Long
- Common: RTL text improvements - Eyad Aboulouz, Eran Mizrahi
- Common: Wake on volume key option - Sven Dawitz
- Common: Support for revoking application permissions - Plamen K. Kosseff
- Common: Latest Superuser app - ChainsDD
- Common: Control brightness by sliding on statusbar - Danesh M
- Common: Add "copy all" to context menu - Danesh M
- Common: Lockscreen haptic and statusbar indicators toggle - Danesh M
- Common: Nicer timepicker/datepicker - Jiri Tyr
- Common: Configuration 0/90/180/270 rotation - Jonas Larsson, Scott Brady
- Common: DSP Manager bugfixes and improvements - Antti S Lankila
- Common: Support for launching apps via gestures in the background - Jiri Tyr
- Common: Option to hide hold button during call - Roberto Leinardi
- Common: Allow using wildcards for call blacklisting - Nihanth Subramanya
- Common: Option to allow in-call lockscreen to match main lockscren - Sven Dawitz
- Common: Option to notify about incoming call only in background when screen is on - Pavel Kucera
- Common: ADWLauncher- Transitions, catalog improvements, bugfixes - John Van Etten
- Common: Optional GMT correction for SMS/MMS timestamps - Terry Hau
- Common: Add FM Seek for TI devices - KalimochoAz
- Common: Add FM support for SI4708 devices (Blade, V9, Racer) - Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
- Common: Add FM seek implementation to FM application - Tom Giordano
- Click, Motorola: Speed up photo recording - Emilio López
- Click, Motorola: Add Geolocation to photo app - KalimochoAz
- Vision/Glacier/Ace/Speedy/Vivo: 2.6.35 kernel and updated userspace
- Buzz: 2.6.35 kernel - Arne Coucheron
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
One of the best Windows laptops is $550 right now — and stock is limited
Buying a laptop isn't an easy decision, but it's one that's slightly easier on weeks like this — on Black Friday. The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 has been heralded as one of the best laptops on the market by practically every site that ranks these kinds of things, ourselves included, and there's a brand new reason to pick it up. Today only, the XPS 13 2-in-1 with Intel 10th Gen CPUs are up to $...
Why it’s worth spending more on faster SD cards on Black Friday
To make the most of any camera, whether it be the one on your phone or one in a security cam or even a drone, you'll want to buy a fast SD card. Here's why.
Cards against Humanity and Exploding Kittens on sale for Black Friday
Some of the best card games and board games are on sale today for Black Friday. If you don't have them already, you should definitely check out Cards Against Humanity and Exploding Kittens.
The Xperia 1 II is our favorite phone for shooting video
If video recording is your thing, then look no further than the Sony Xperia 1 II — it offers a large screen, three great cameras, and extremely robust manual video controls.