CyanogenMod 11 M5 pushing out to download servers
Mostly stable builds, but not quite ready for release
M5 builds of CM 11 are getting trickling out to servers over at CyanogenMod, Inc according to a blog post from the folks over at CyanogenMod. They give a little insight on why some Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 devices were left out (spoiler: one release won't work well on every phone) but we're told not to worry. Here's the short list of changes:
- Trebuchet – Fix last icon from hotseat disappearing
- Trebuchet – Fix custom home transition effect
- Volume Panel – Increase opacity of transparency (previous level led to visibility concerns)
- WhisperPush – Relocate to Privacy menu
- WhisperPush – fix NPE on viewing identity if unregistered
- Translations – Initial imports from CrowdIn (followup blog post next week)
- MultiSim – Additional support patches (25+)
- Privacy Guard – Additional AppOps permissions
- Additional Right-to-left (RTL) layout mirroring support
- Settings – Add ‘screen color’ support
- Quickboot support (device specific)
- Stylus – Fix eraser being disabled by palm rejection
- NavBar – Allow toggle in runtime (needs kernel support)
- Add ethernet icon support to status bar
- Dialer – Open Source forward/backward/incoming look-up
Look for the build for your device on the download page as they make their way through the system.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Jerry is an amateur woodworker and struggling shade tree mechanic. There's nothing he can't take apart, but many things he can't reassemble. You'll find him writing and speaking his loud opinion on Android Central and occasionally on Twitter.
I gave up last year Posted via Android Central App
https://en.oppo.com/products/n1/ Posted via Android Central App