Now that the Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Xoom and HTC Inspire 4G have all been released we still have one more device to go that has been on many peoples want list. Yes, the HTC Thunderbolt. From cases to in-store dummy units we've seen almost all there is to see about the device except it's not yet been let loose for Verizon customers to purchase. Although, it is still coming. If you've picked up any of the new devices and feel like bragging or just wanna chat, jump on into the forums and let us know what's on your mind.
- Rumored Devices Forums - Motorola Droid 3 - What features do you want?
- HTC Thunderbolt Forums - A new Thunderbolt Goodie but what is it?
- HTC Inspire 4G Forums - [Guide] Installing Swype Beta on HTC Inspire 4G
- Samsung Nexus S Forums - Android 2.3.3 reception problem
- Motorola Atrix 4G Forums - 2 Main issues with the Motorola Atrix
- Motorola XOOM Forums - [GUIDE] Un Root & Re-lock the Xoom [3/01/2011]
If you're not already a member of the Android Central forums, you can register your account today.
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
Protect your new, huge Note 20 with one of these cases
The Note 20 may not have a glass back, but that doesn't mean you should let to go around in the chaotic world outside naked. Get a good case and protect your new Note 20 in style!