With two key leaders behind the Pixel phones gone from Google, what does the future hold for the product line? Will it continue as the industry-leading smartphone camera, and/or serve as a developer reference device? Will the price go down How likely is it that Google is even interested in making a push for the phone at retail to compete with market share leaders? Daniel, Andrew, and Jerry read the tea leaves and discuss this turning point for the Pixel.
- The mastermind behind the Pixel's camera has left Google | Android Central
- Top members of the Pixel team leaving Google isn't purely negative — maybe it needed fresh leadership | Android Central
- If Google loses the Pixel's camera advantage, the product line will die | Android Central
- Why Amazon's hardware makes more sense than Google's - The Verge
- If this rumor is true, Google may have just found a way to defeat the iPhone SE
- The Pixel 4a's camera gets a full review before launch | Android Central
- Google Pixel 4a: News, Leaks, Release Date, Specs, and Rumors! | Android Central
- Calling a phone 'mid-range' doesn't make sense anymore — we can do better | Android Central
- Google I/O would have started today — here's why it's such a wonderful event | Android Central
- Google Pixel Buds 2020 review: These AirPods competitors were worth the wait | Android Central
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.