The change log for the 3.0 version is listed below:
- Swipe between posts in the reader
- Geotagging feature redesign
- Get help by chatting with Automattic support
- WordPress.com blog list now auto updates
- Opt in/opt out setting for analytics
- Bug fixes: upload picture crash, janky animations, Hebrew devices displaying the app in English, SNI + shared ssl certificate fix, rare reader crash, ...
Being able to swipe left to right to read individual WordPress blog post is certainly a welcome feature, and being able to opt in or out of the service's analytic tools is helpful as well.
Do you use the WordPress Android app for keeping up on your personal blog and if so what is your opinion on this new 3.0 update?