Capture that magical time when the light is just right
We're back into the swing of things again with another weekly photo contest, and this week we're actually going to go with a similar topic to last week. Going through the submissions in our "skylines" contest, we saw quite a few that also took place at sunrise or sunset. Building on that, we're going to go with the prompt "sunset" this week (sunrises are okay, too!). Taking great pictures in the low light of a sunset or sunrise can be difficult, but we're excited to see the entires to this one.
We'll be picking out one winner this week, and that lucky photographer will receive a BRAVEN 570 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, in your choice of color.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (November 26) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!