After seeing the success of our previous photo contest, "yellow," we're going to give it another whirl this week with a basic color-themed photo contest: "red." And when you think about it, it comes off last week's "bricks" contest quite well also. We're looking for the best pictures you can take that show off the color, idea or accent of red, and we can't wait to see what you do with it.
This week's entries are each in the running for an Android Central t-shirt, so you can show off your AC knowledge anywhere! We'll be picking three winners this week, so make those pictures great.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 13) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!