So you missed some news this week? Don't worry, we write it and sometimes it feels like we miss it too! This week was yet another fun filled Froyo week, devices going official, then not, then official again, craziness! Well, take a look below while you enjoy your weekend and check out some of the news you may have missed this past week.
- First HTC Desire HD (Ace) pic leaks out
- Rumor: HTC and Verizon to release Android world phone in Q1 2011
- Sprint turns on WiMax in 5 new cities
- Droid 2 training guide surfaces, gives full details of Verizon's newest addition
- Android sales up 886 percent in Q2
- Twenty-one percent of BlackBerry owners not-so-secretly want Android
- Android 2.1 and up now on 64.2 percent of devices
- Project Emerald could be HTC Glacier -- with dual-core Snapdragon
- Droid Incredible supply issues finally coming to an end?
- Motorola Sage breaks blurry cover, still leaves us wondering
- Android takes the lead from BlackBerry in Q2, analyst firm reports
- Droid's Froyo update reportedly halted, new build coming next week?
- Google CEO says 200,000 Android devices activated every day
- Samsung Gem shows its face with Verizon branding
- Nexus One now officially a dev phone
- Another leak updates Evo 4G to official version [#Froyogeddon]
- Motorola i1 hands-on with Android and push-to-talk
- Filed under: