If you're the proud owner of an HTC One S on T-Mobile, you'll want to keep an eye out on May 31 for your software update notification. As noted on the T-Mobile site, an update is set for release that day and has some bug fixes and improvements that it will bring to the device:
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
You'll have to be on software version 1.53.531.76 710RD, not rooted and have more than 50 percent battery life in order to take the update. When completed, you will then be on software version 1.84.531.2 710RD. Hit the links below to check out the full details or discuss more in the Android Central Forums. Plus, if you've not read our full HTC One S review as of yet -- check it out.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: