New sorting methods for your tunes and playlists plus bug fixes make today's update a must-have
If you're a Spotify user there is an update available that you'll want to download. While the list of new features is short, as is often the case quality trumps quantity and today's update allows users to filter and sort their playlists and songs, making searching and categorizing much easier. The full list of changes:
- New: Now you can filter and sort your playlists and tracks.
- Fixed: When returning to your playlist view, you’ll always go back to the same position.
- Fixed: No more crashing when faced with special character$ in usernames.
- Fixed: When you next log in, Spotify will remember what you'd been listening to.
- Fictitious: This app looks great in trousers.
Besides the new sorting capabilities, correctly remembering where you left off is a welcome fix, and looking good in trousers is always a bonus. If you're a current user, or want to check out Spotify to see if it satisfies your streaming music needs (there's a free 48 hour trial), hit the Google Play link above.
- Filed under: