The Sony Xperia T, which was unveiled at IFA a few weeks ago, may very well be headed to T-Mobile after its FCC filing has revealed support for pentaband HSPA+ networks, but no LTE. Of course, AT&T is still a possibility, but so far we've only seen official announcements across the UK on Vodafone, Three UK, and O2, where we're expecting it to launch soon. As a quick reminder, the Sony Xperia T is shaping up to be a pretty sweet piece of hardware. Here are the specs.
- 4.6-inch 1280 x 720 touchscreen
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8260 processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 13 megapixel camera with LED flash
- 7 hours talk time, 450 hours standby
- Filed under: