Seesmic for Android -- the Twitter client of choice for a certain Android Central editor -- just got an update to Version 1.5. And if you haven't tried Seesmic yet, it's time to rectify that. With the update you now have:
- A new UI: Refresh, compose and search buttons are front and center, no longer hidden under menu button.
- Post to Salesforce Chatter.
- Autocomplete usernames when you type @xxxxx.
- Improved attachment uploader.
- Ability to change avatar from the app.
- Now available in eight languages.
And that's in addition to the usual excellent support for
- Filed under: