The Galaxy S4 Active is a ruggedized, water and dust-resistant version of Samsung's flagship smartphone. The S4 Active shares much of its internal hardware with the vanilla Galaxy S4, including a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU at 1.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 1080p (TFT, not AMOLED) display, 2600mAh battery and 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. The camera is a 8-megapixel unit compared to the S4's 13MP.
In the U.S., the Galaxy S4 Active is launching on AT&T.
Top Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Forum Threads
- "No Track" message when S4 starts
- Please help... My Galaxy S4 won't let me enable Wi-Fi
- How can I stop blocked or private calls on my Samsung S4 Active?
- My s4 active shut down when playing games!
- Unresponsive touchscreen problems
- Why does my S4 Active turn off when using games or apps?
- On my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active the world clock has the error message unfortunatly clock has stopped How can I fix this?
- S4 won't charge properly and tries to turn on when plugged in
- Why is my S4 active turning off when the battery is full?
- Lollipop Arrives
- See All Threads