The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- "Your device have been modified, Software updates are not available" but I didn't install any custo
- How to set network mode in Korean Samsung note 2 - Model no. SHV-E250L ?
- Multi Window Compatible Apps List & User Guide
- Galaxy Note 2 OS
- How to know if your Galaxy Note 2 is fake
- How to hard/factory reset android from PC?
- Why is there no sound on my recorded Android video?
- samsung calendar marking wrong day as today
- Why is my Samsung Note 2 over heating and flashing?
- How Do I get my Keyboard Back!
- See All Threads