Samsung saw a hole in its more-than-a-phone/not-quite-a-tablet lineup and has firmly situated the Galaxy Note 8.0 between the 5.5-inch Galaxy Note 2 and the tablet-sized Galaxy Note 10.0. This new iteration has new features for the S Pen, along with a number of software improvements. It's all based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Samsung's TouchWiz customizations.
Top Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Forum Threads
- Note 8.0 Overheating and battery drain after KitKat update.
- I have multiple sync on my Galaxy Note 8, do I need all of them?
- Register your device for $25 Google Play credit
- "DEVICE OVERHEATING" Message and Apps Closing
- How to uninstall BBM, or at least reset my pin
- Stuck and sad but will send you beer :)
- How do I use an OTG with SD card reader together?
- Note 8 S-Pen Precision - any issues?
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is better?
- Why does my Note 8 pop some annoyed popup after hard reset?
- See All Threads