Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Jerry talk up Day 2 of Google IO -- Chromebooks, new features to the Android Market, and more on the Android onslaught. Listen in!
Google IO Podcast Day 2
- Google IO Keynote Day 2 liveblog!
- Angry Birds coming to the the Chrome Web Store
- Chrome Web Store goes worldwide, in-app purchases coming soon
- Fireside chat with the Android Team highlights
- Android Market's web store receives a face-lift
- Android Market getting 4GB app sizes, devs can now exclude phones
- Google unveils 'Editor's Choice' badges for top, trustworthy apps
- Android Market's international paid app footprint to hit 131 countries
- Spotted: Google co-founder Sergey Brin
- Google: No movement on the 15-minute app uninstall refund window
- Using mobile ads to create a business
- Android Market now allows content filtering
- IO Bootcamp - Beginner's Guide to Android session videos and more now live
- First look at Honeycomb on Google TV
- Full-length Chrome keynote video now available on YouTube
- Android design team talk about Honeycomb, good app design guidelines
- Android eats apple, grab the wallpaper!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: