Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry and Mickey talk the new Motorola Droid X, the Samsung Captivate and HTC Aria on AT&T, the controversy over the bookmark thumbnails and still find time for a few of your questions. Listen in!
Top o' the news - new phones!
- Motorola Droid X goes public, official announcement coming next week
- AT&T announces the HTC Aria
- AT&T announces the Samsung Galaxy S as the Captivate -- coming soon
- The Xperia X8 is officially announced by Sony Ericsson
Other hardware news
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro looks to bring QWERTY Android to Sprint
- MyTouch 3G Slide rooted
- HTC Desire coming to the U.S. in August
- And on cue, Cellular South announces the HTC Desire is coming 'soon'
- HTC Legend launches on Bell as Canada scores again
- Logitech's Google TV set-top box will be the Logitech Revue
- Evo-Touchstone conversion takes a steady hand, little fear of warranty
- Swype updates keyboard, opens beta for a limited time
- Sprint Evo 4G fully rooted
- Evo 4G overclocked to 1.2GHz
- Droid Incredible root instructions now available (updated)
- Adobe Flash on the HTC Evo -- 10.1 full, not lite
- New Foursquare update lets you flag venue info on the fly
- Rom developers get stock Android 2.1 on the Motorola Cliq
- Advanced Map Live Wallpaper -- this is why we love open source
- Google reportedly focusing on UI with its next revision of Android
- Motorola adds a bunch of phones to its Android 2.1 update list
- KT set to launch Nexus One in Korea on June 21 -- with Froyo on board
- Half of all Android phones now on Eclair
- Android 2.1 update for Xperia X10 line moved from Q4 to 'latter part of Q3'
- The officially unofficial Android 2.2 upgrade list
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: