Microsoft has released version 2.0 of its Arrow Launcher for Android. The update allows users with an Office 365 subscription to access and read any documents they have stored without the need to open an Office app.
The update allows users to find and upload any Office documents they have on their phone or tablet to their Office 365 account. Version 2.0 also has a new set of wallpapers to access, and Microsoft says that it has cut down the launcher's network activity by 50% to reduce its use of cellular data.
Microsoft first released the Arrow Launcher in October 2015. Here's a quick reminder of its many other features:
- Apps: No more wasting time finding the app you need – your apps are automatically arranged based on your usage
- People: Easily find and contact the people who matter the most to you
- Reminders: Never forget to pick up milk or call your spouse with integrated reminders
- Recent: Quickly get back to your recent photos, file downloads, app installs, and even dropped calls
- Page Management: Re-arrange pages, show/hide a particular page, and set a specific page as your home page.
- Widgets: Arrow is compatible with all your favorite widgets, organized on one page
- Customizable Dock: Conveniently access your favorite apps in the dock from any screen.
- Bing & Custom Wallpapers: Receive a beautiful new wallpaper every day or customize your own.
- 3rd Party Icon Pack Support: Theme your icons with a third party icon pack.
- Performance: Arrow is lightweight, and optimized for battery life and speed to help you enjoy your phone all day.
You can download Arrow Launcher from the Google Play Store.