Earlier we mentioned that there was an update to the Sony Google TV rolling out and with that announcement also came the info that an update to the Logitech Revue was on the way as well. At the time, there was not mention of what it may be or when it could be expected but as we now know, it has come fairly quickly and has brought along plenty of bug fixes with it as well. As noted from Logitech:
- Fix for 1-way keyboard controller pairing failures
- Fix for locking/freezing at EULA screen.
- New Logitech Help Assistant application.
- Fix for links within the Logitech legal documents not able to be navigated via Directional pad on the keyboard controller.
- Fix for Picture-In-picture not resuming audio, when back from Pandora.
- Fix for Wrong error message when Price/Quality produce no matches in TV&Moves.
- Netflix application update.
- Fix for Netflix - application crash with ERROR_SIGSEGV - GDL_ERR_NO_MEMORY
- Fix for Netflix - unable to play Netflix content after update
- Fix for Netflix - application exits unexpectedly: EXITED_SIGSEGV - max retries on ISS.mem file
- Fix for Netflix - user receives an error saying that their account has been deactivated when no deactivation operation has been performed
- Fix for Netflix 'Are you a Netflix Member’ sign out error.
- Fix for cursor is missing in the search field.
Time to fire up your Revue and get the update for yourself. Keep in mind though, we have no idea if there is any sort of roll out sequence here so you'll just have to keep checking for updates until it shows up for you. Plus, as noted in the image above there seems to be more changes within than what Logitech has noted. Make sure you drop by our Google TV forums and let us know how things are going with the update after you get it installed.
via: Logitech Thanks, None!