The excitement continues to build over the HTC EVO 4G LTE. That's the good news. The bad news is we don't really know when Sprint's going to release. We've got at least a month or so to go -- pre-orders start on May 7 -- but the conversation's definitely heating up. And since we've actually gotten to fondle the E4GLTE, we're in there answering just as many questions as we possibly can.
Here are but a few threads you've got to check out:
- I've played with the HTC EVO 4G LTE ... Ask me anything!
- Will you upgrade to the Evo 4G LTE?
- Looks like Sprint has messed up another sleek design again
- Thought process behind the redesign
- The official EVO 4G LTE Waiting Room
- So what options are there for us that need extended battery?
- Fewer worries about scratching the lens
And that's just scratching the surface.
- Related devices: