Here we have AT&T's Galaxy S II. But seeing as how AT&T's already done a 4.5-inch phone in the Samsung Infuse, it's chosen to scale things down just a smidge with its Galaxy S II. The display is a mere 4.3 inches. But it's made up for losing those two-tenths of an inch with the Super AMOLED Plus display. Side by side with the Samsung Infuse -- which we've come to love and cherish the past few months -- it's a noticeable difference. Blacks are blacker. Colors are more colorful. And where there were once only eight subpixels, there are now 12.
Otherwise, you're pretty much looking at the same ol' Galaxy S II, which is to say you're looking at the thinnest (8.89 mm), lightest smartphone you can find. And it's got AT&T's brand of 4G to boot. More specs? Let's switch to handy bullet point form.
- 4G – HSPA+
- Android (2.3 Gingerbread)
- GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- UMTS Tri-band( 850/1900/2100MHz)
- Screen: 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus
- Processor: 1.2Ghz x 2 (dual core)
- Camera: 8MP AF with LED flash + 2MP front
- Video Record: 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Out: HDMI via HDTV Smart Adapter with HDCP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Sensor: Motion UX, 6-axis gyroscope, proximity, light, noise (Audience A2220)
In a word: Sexy. More pics and a video are after the break.