Yesterday we heard that Dead Trigger would be offering a bunch of new weapons for dealing with the zombie apocalypse, but what we didn't know is that the game would be going free to play. This is great news, considering how much the game leans on in-app purchases. Here's a recap of the new features.
- New weapons: Chain Saw, Lewis Machine Gun, Marine Engine with blades and American West Rifle
- New gadget: Head-Flator X100 to inflate the heads of zombies to XXXL size!
- New zombies: mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
- New environments: underground car park or secret research base
- Survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
- Daily rewards
- Casino: try your luck with a slot machine
- Save game data with cloud backup
- Support Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play
Madfinger Games warns that folks with a Samsung Galaxy Nexus or a Nexus 7 running 4.1.1 shouldn't install due to an issue on Google's side that causes the game to force close after opening. As for other devices, the developer promises that they're gradually adding more and more support as fast as they can. iPhone and iPad owners can expect this updating landing on the iOS side sometime next week.
You can get downloading at the link below, or check out my review of the game over at iMore. It's an awesome, action-packed game with stellar graphics and more than a little bit of goofiness. Anyone else eager to try out the Head-Flator X100?
Download: Dead Trigger
- Filed under: