New weapons, environments, video sharing features and more added to Madfinger's shooter
Madfinger Games' fine shooter, Dead Trigger 2, is today having its previously teased .4.0 update pushed out that gives us video sharing, new weapons, and some new environments to shoot up set in Europe. Here's the full list of what's new:
- Video Sharing: A brand new way to show and share your adventures! Record your daring missions and wow other zombie hunters from all around the world!
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons - FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer... So let's get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It's high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
You'll find the latest version live in the Google Play Store at the link above. So get to clicking, then lock and load!