Mondays are always busy, and it's nice to have a place to catch up on the days events in one tidy little blog post. That what these daily roundups are for, letting you see what you missed and letting me read all through it again to think about what it all might mean. Good times for everyone!
More app updates than you can shake a stick at
- Nook Video UK launch announced with UltraViolet support
- Pandora launches fully in Australia and New Zealand
- Official Twitter app updated with photo filters
- Instagram update brings new filter, performance improvements
- Youtube app updated with new 10-inch tablet layout
- Another week, more LTE locations for AT&T
- Android revamps in-app purchasing
- Payment processor Bango bringing carrier billing to Google Play
- T-Mobile 1900MHz HSPA+ now live in Seattle, Atlanta and Minneapolis
- Intel ready to shrink mobile SoC circuitry to 22 nanometers
Devices, accessories, and various sundries
- HTC One X+ (AT&T) Review
- Sony Xperia E + E Dual get priced in Europe
- Playing around with clip on lenses: Part 1
- T-Mobile pushing update to the HTC One S, but you might not need it
The best editorial content
- Start your week with the Greatest Android Podcast in the World!
- Monday Brief: T-Mobile gets the iPhone, BlackBerry 10's Hub, the Nokia Lumia 620, and more!
- The 2012 Android Central Awards - voting is now open!
- This week's sidebar poll: Are you gifting an Android device to someone this holiday season?
Good night folks. Morning comes early!
- Filed under: