The stable version of CyanogenMod 11 M9 is now available for download for compatible devices. In addition to various new features and bug fixes, the latest stable build brings official support for the Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet and the HTC One M8.
Here's what's new per the changelog:
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
- Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
- Torch – Improve performance
- Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device
- Center clock support
- Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
- Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked
- Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content. Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
- Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
- Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
- Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
- Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
- Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
- Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
- Fix encryption on some LG Devices
- Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer
Xperia Z2 and HTC One M8 users, are you interested in trying out CyanogenMod now that there is a stable release available? What other custom ROMs strike your fancy? Let us know in the comments.
Source: CyanogenMod Blog