AT&T today has announced a new partnership with the folks from DubMeNow. The agreement will help bring the AT&T Campus Guide to thousands of schools across the U.S. and assist students by offering up nine features that help them with Campus information:
- Courses: Students can connect with classmates and professors in real-time using AT&T Campus Guide, viewing grades, assignments, announcements and detailed class information.
- Events: Wondering when the next big game is? Not sure when exams start? The events calendar on AT&T Campus Guide provides important dates and times for campus happenings.
- Directory: Search and browse contact information and connect with other students and faculty, without paging through a campus phonebook.
- Maps: Freshmen, visiting students and alumni will particularly appreciate campus maps and turn-by-turn directions between buildings.
- Notifications: Timely notifications announce school cancellations and remind students about overdue library books, tuition payments and more.
- News: Find the latest campus news, sports scores and Tweets – all in one place.
- Friends: An always up-to-date and backed-up address book of all students’ classmates, friends and campus contacts. Any time students lose or replace their phones, they can just reinstall the AT&T Campus Guide app to their new phones and all of their contacts are restored.
- My Card: Students can easily share their customizable contact information to keep in touch with their friends, classmates, potential employers, alumni and advisors..
- Info: Looking for more information? Click on Info for miscellaneous details about campus.
No longer will you be stuck carrying a ton of paper and flyers around with you, if you have a smartphone you can just load up the AT&T Campus Guide and find everything you need at your fingertips. Full press release is on past the break.