Back in April we wrote about an innovative keyboard called A.I. type that really impressed us with its ability to predict text. It was in beta back then but has graduated recently with some exciting new features, including customization of the bottom row keys and improvements to the prediction engine.
If you're not one of the 100,000 beta testers, A.I. type is a keyboard that specializes in contextual text prediction to make your mobile experience smoother. It learns your writing style and most used words so the more you use it, the better it will be.
Here are some of the key features:
- Suggests your next word
- Completes your current word
- Corrects your spelling as you type
- Auto-corrects typos when you hit the spacebar
- Automatically learns your most-used words and writing style
- Supports skins and allows for individual skin customization
- Includes a layout for undo/redo/copy/paste/navigation
There is a free version that allows you to take advantage of their text prediction for 10 days. If you find that you can't live without it, upgrade to the Pro version for $4.82. Please find links to both versions after the break. The developers are always working on new features and would love to hear any kind of feedback you may have.
Have you used A.I. Type keyboard before? If you would like to sing out how much you like it or suggest a feature, check out our Android App Forum.
- Filed under: