Last week we were treated to a Launcher Pro update, this week ADWLauncher EX has rolled out their latest version as well. While most of the changelog is just some bug fixes and minor touch ups to how the launcher function one of the larger additions was the ability to use custom docks. In fact, when you update you'll find that a few custom docks have already been included in the package for you. Full change log is listed below:
- Reorderable main menu can disable elements and reorder by drag and drop(ADWSettings/General behavior/System settings)
- Added transparency support for the 4D drawer (yes, it's choppier, I told you)
- Support for custom images for dock and hidden dockbar
- Added a small catalog of dock pictures
- Option to change app drawer icons text color
- Menu/Lock now locks app drawer too
- Fixed old style previews when statusbar was hidden.
- Fixed fancy backgrounds transparency issues
- Fixes more "ForceCloses"
The update is live and available in the Android Market now. Hit the break for the download. [ADWThings]