Google has announced Android Wear — it's software platform for wearables — and along with it we saw a couple new smartwatches announced, the Moto 360 and the LG G Watch. So Phil from Android Central, Adam from SmartwatchFans.com, CrackBerry Kevin and Mobile Nations Design Director David Lundblad got together to hash it all out.
(Warning: There's a little bit of NSFW language in this one.)
- Google officially announces Android Wear
- Motorola announces 'Moto 360,' its first Android Wear device
- LG announces G Watch, powered by Android Wear
- Android Wear announcements today have Pebble founder 'excited'
- Fossil Group supporting Android Wear devices
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android