Android Central 175: Android Wear
Google has announced Android Wear — it's software platform for wearables — and along with it we saw a couple new smartwatches announced, the Moto 360 and the LG G Watch. So Phil from Android Central, Adam from SmartwatchFans.com, CrackBerry Kevin and Mobile Nations Design Director David Lundblad got together to hash it all out.
(Warning: There's a little bit of NSFW language in this one.)
- Google officially announces Android Wear
- Motorola announces 'Moto 360,' its first Android Wear device
- LG announces G Watch, powered by Android Wear
- Android Wear announcements today have Pebble founder 'excited'
- Fossil Group supporting Android Wear devices
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Off topic I'd like to see device manager on the watch. Posted via Android Central App
Android Wear S Life Companion
Android Wear ... you get my drift.